Have you been asked to fill out a New Patient Questionnaire?
Looking for information and pamphlets for an upcoming test?
Would you like to know how to prepare for your upcoming appointment?
Wondering how long it will take to
get your patient in for their test?
Check wait times for:
MPI Stress Test
Exercise Stress Test
Holter Monitors (24 and 48 hr)
Click to see our current
a. “Service Portal” means the TotalCardiology online portal for providing information and communications tools, including continuing medical education (CME) sessions.
b. “Site” means any one of the sites within the TotalCardiology Group including totalcardiology.ca, tcracc.ca, tctests.ca and tcrehab.ca websites, and any additional sites or microsites that we may add from time to time.
c. “TotalCardiology”, “we” or “us” means TotalCardiology Inc.
d. “You” means a user of the Site or the Service Portal.
2. Access. To access certain parts or features of this Site or the Service Portal, certain users may be asked to provide login details. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information that you provide to this Site will be correct, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
3. Payment. As a condition of accessing certain content through the Service Portal you may be required to pay certain fees (such as access fees, transaction fees or CME registration fees) (the "Fees"). Any such Fees will be identified before payment, and payable by you as set forth in the payment page. By submitting payment, you consent to the use of our third-party service provider, who will have access to payment information for the purposes of processing payment.
4. Restrictions on Improper Use. You may use this Site or the Service Portal for your own personal information or for purposes of using booking services or other features as may be available through this Site. You may not use this Site or the Service Portal for any improper purpose, including any commercial purpose except as expressly contemplated and permitted by the Site or the Service Portal, without TotalCardiology’s express prior written consent. For example, you may not (and may not authorize any other party to) copy or co-brand this Site or frame this Site, or resell access to the Service Portal to others.
5. Content. The Site and the Service Portal contain text, data, information graphics, photos, logos, icons, trade-marks, and other content (“Site Content”) furnished by TotalCardiology and its licensors. The Site Content is protected under Canadian copyright and trade-mark laws and other intellectual property laws of Canada and other nations. You acknowledge that the Site Content, including any information or brochures regarding the conduct of tests, instructions or risks of any tests is for general information purposes only, and is not intended to constitute specific medical advice. Some Site Content such as CME materials may owned us or by other content providers.
6. Important Information About Our Services. PLEASE NOTE: The Site and Service Portal are not intended as a substitute for obtaining appropriate medical advice from your professional health care provider. In the case of an emergency or any suspected serious medical condition, please dial 911, or contact a local health care professional immediately and do not rely solely on the Site or Service Portal to schedule or arrange urgent or primary care.
The Site Content may not be relied upon by any patient for medical, diagnostic or treatment reasons whatsoever. None of the materials presented should be relied upon by any person for purposes other than informational purposes. We encourage any patient reviewing these materials to obtain custom medical advice and answers to specific medical questions from a qualified physician.
You must decide whether to register and create an account, and you accept all consequences of doing any of the foregoing. You must evaluate all information that you receive through the Site and Service Portal, including view-only appointment information, educational material, general appointment information, such as appointment preparation requirements, contact information and hours of operation, broadcast messages, and educational materials.
7. Booking Submissions. For users who have access to the booking features, TotalCardiology expects that you will access and use such features in a professional and responsible manner in accordance with applicable laws, including health information protection laws. Those users who have access to the booking features may submit information and upload digital content (collectively, “Booking Submissions”). All Booking Submissions must be correct, current and complete.
8. Communications & Security Acknowledgement. You acknowledge that TotalCardiology cannot guarantee the security of any information, including Booking Submissions, communicated by email or the internet. While we implement industry-standard security protocols, the internet, the use of email, the Site or the Service Portal are all subject to security flaws and risks. You accept those risks by using the Site or the Service Portal. By providing your email address in connection with registration as a Registered User, you consent the TotalCardiology Group using commercial electronic messages to communicate with you about the Site or the Service Portal.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability. You understand that TotalCardiology cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the Site or files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output. TotalCardiology does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet. TotalCardiology does not represent or warrant that the content, the Site, the Service Portal, its servers or email sent from the Site or Service Portal are free from viruses or other harmful components.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICE PORTAL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS MAY OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY BE PROVIDED ON THE SITE, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE AND THE SERVICE PORTAL, INCLUDING THE SITE CONTENT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT AS MAY OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY BE PROVIDED ON THE SITE, TOTALCARDIOLOGY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR SERVICE PORTAL, AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF TOTALCARDIOLOGY, WHETHER UNDER THE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE) OR AT COMMON LAW, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY OF YOUR USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE OR DOES ARISE FROM THE SITE, OR THE SERVICE PORTAL, OR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY TOTALCARDIOLOGY, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE FEE (IF ANY) PAID TO TOTALCARDIOLOGY BY YOU FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICE PORTAL OR THE AMOUNT OF $50, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
Please contact TotalCardiology at 306, 803 1st Ave. NE, Calgary, ALBERTA, CANADA, T2E 7C5
Last updated: April 20, 2016